Business Professional Services
Arpeggio’s team of business professionals will assist your organization to better plan, implement, operate, and manage your business. Our accounting, clerical, administration, and logistics, solutions will allow you to focus on running the core tasks of your operation.
- General, Financial, Business
- Administrative Management Consulting
- Site Location and Selection Consulting
- Strategic Planning Consulting
Program and Project Management
Our program and project managers are accustomed to getting their projects done in time and under budget, while coordinating activities with multiple organizations and government agencies across multiple locations. They are thoroughly knowledgeable of the ten project management knowledge areas: integration, cost, human resources, stakeholder management, scope, quality, communications, time, procurement, and risk management. Additionally, as experts in the project management processes you can expect consistent results in: initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing projects. We use the latest software products to enhance the coordination of the project’s efforts through improved organizational learning techniques.
- Planning, supervising, and coordinating the activities involved in carrying out an information technology (IT) project, with regard to time, cost, performance requirements, and other constraints.
- Includes the arranging of financing for a project, and procurement of equipment and subcontractors.
- Providing technical expertise to design and/or develop an IT solution such as custom applications, networks, and computer systems.
- Planning, supervising, and coordinating the activities involved in carrying out a construction project, with regard to time, cost, performance requirements, and other constraints.
Information Technology Services
Arpeggio provides information technology services that facilitate the use of automation and telecommunications equipment to store, retrieve, transmit, and make sense of the data requirements of your business or enterprise. We will assist you with the study, design, development, application, and support of your information systems, including network administration, software development, installation, planning, and management of your technology life cycle.